Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Store Inventory Management (SIM) Hand Held Terminal (HHT) 16.0 version, Unknown Exception received while creating Direct Store Delivery (DSD) for a Purchase Order (PO) without Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) in SIM HHT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Purchase Order in Retail Management System (RMS) - make sure it is available in SIM;
- In HHT, navigate to Shipping Receiving --> DSD Receiving --> Receive Delivery;
- Enter the Purchase Order Number;
- Prompt 'No Open ASN Exists for the PO. Do you want to create a new delivery';
- Select Yes;
- Application throws Unknown exception:
2017-07-11 17:33:07,913 WARN core.WirelessExceptionManager - handleException(): Wireless exception, VendorDeliverySummary
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms