Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
By default, the system populates the field by concatenating the default dimension UOM set in the SYSTEM_OPTIONS (for example, if the default dimension is ‘CM’, then in Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing [itemsuppctry] screen will be auto-populated with ‘CM3’). If the retailer decides to use 'CC’ instead of ‘CM3’ and ‘CM3’ becomes unavailable in the UOM configuration, the system keeps populating the field with ‘CM3’ and it always raises the below error message:
"A conversion factor does not exist for a conversion from CM3 to CC"
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.DEFAULT_DIMENSION_UOM to "CM".
2. Remove the UOM value 'CM3' from the following tables
3. Create new Item and go to Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing [itemsuppctry] screen.
4. Note the "Volume Unit of Measure" is "CM3" by default.
5. Change "Volume Unit of Measure" to "CC"
6. Note the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms