6.2 - The WFA Application Is Displaying R&D As Is, But In The Popup Boxes It Shows Up As R&
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Workflow Administration
In WFT module, Workflow Permission section, when updating the status included in the Read & Write Actions, when status is 'R&D Review', on the popup window, it is displayed as 'R&D Review'. Once it is selected, it is displayed correctly on the main page.
'R&D' status on the popup window for status should not be displayed as 'R&D'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Retrieve and Edit a GSM workflow template
2. Add a new status called 'R&D Review'
3. in the Permissions section, click the pencil mark to edit a Read Action
4. Under the Criteria column, click the green + sign to select status
5. On the popup window, instead of 'R&D Review', 'R&D Review' is displayed
6. Check the box next to 'R&D Review' and click Done.
R&D Review is displayed on the Status box.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms