When Reports Are Being Exported To Excel, Sort Function Does Not Work Because Cells Are Merged
(Doc ID 2289996.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) version 14.1.2, when reports are being exported to excel, sort function does not work because cells are merged.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to ORBO;
- Navigate to reports tab;
- Click on Report which to be exported;
- In Export Report screen, select Output as 'XLS' and Save the report;
- Now open the report in XLS;
- In excel sheet, click on Sort & filter to Sort the report;
- Excel displays error 'This operation requires the merged cells to be identically sized'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!