Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a Web Service call, a success status 200 is returned, however; the picker value is empty.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a configurable manager
2. Configure the BP to use the configurable manager
3. Connect into web services
4. Attempt to web service calls for the line item bp
5. Click Server Configuration
A generic NullPointerException error is seen in the Unifier log file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms