Selecting Any POs From Search Results Will Display The 1st One Instead Of The Selected PO
(Doc ID 2290736.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Purchase order (PO) Search Results is sorted, selecting any PO's from the Search Results will display the 1st PO on the list instead of the selected PO.
It does not matter which column is sorted and it also does not matter whether descending or ascending.
Without sorting, it is working as expected, i.e., selected PO is displayed.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS) front end screen and access "Manage Orders"
2) Enter Order Search Criteria (if there are too many POs) then click [Search]
3) Select one of the PO (ensuring that it is not the 1st one or the last one on the Results list)
4) Note that it will display the selected PO (as expected)
5) Click [Cancel] to go back to Search Results
6) Sort "Order No." column in ascending order
7) Results list will show PO in "Order No" ascending order (as expected)
8) Select one of the PO (ensuring that it is not the 1st one or the last one on the Results list)
9) Note that it will display the 1st PO on the Results list, not the selected PO
Once the PO Search Results is sorted on any columns, regardless whether ascending or descending, selecting PO will always show the 1st PO on the Results list, not the selected PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document