Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Export
Agile Default Change Request Filter does not export relationships information
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Update 'Default change Request Filter' (if necessary) (check "Relationships" is selected in view tab Field)
2) Create Product & add relationship to this Product
3) Export your product (Actions/Export)
4) Select aXML Format (This is the format we use for our business case)
5) Click 'Next' & select 'Default change Request Filter'
6) Unzip aXML File & open XML File inside
7) Relationships data is not exported in this file.
Expected result: Relationships should be exported as soon as they have been defined in Filter's view tab Field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms