Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to inject two price change message to RPM for the same item, the following error occurs. However, the price data is treated as approved and is saved in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL Table.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Insert into RPM_STAGE_PRICE_CHANGE table 2 records for the same transaction item and effective date = VDATE+1.
- First record should be created for zone level with price $XX.XX;
- Second record should be created for location level (location should be from zone in previous record) and price $YY.YY.
2. Execute InjectorPriceEventBatch batch.
3. Make sure that price changes are created and have Worksheet status. ERROR_MESSAGE contains record that "CONFLICT_EXISTS". It is correct.
4. Check the RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR table for these price changes and validate with "future_retail_price_change_rule1" error.
5. Check RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table for mentioned item and validate that it has records for current PC with new prices.
6. Check PAYLOAD tables and validate that these price changes are prepared for exporting to Point of Services(POS) and Store Inventory Management(SIM) systems.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms