Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a return is performed after clicking on Store credit button in Tender, if we click 'Undo' on the customer screen the store credit number is lost as it was incremented but not used.
1. Login to "F3 POS" >> "F2 Return" >> "F3 No Receipt"
2. Enter Item to be returned
3. Click "Next"
4. Select any "Return Reason Code"
5. Click Enter
6. Enter Customer ID to link to the transaction
7. Enter Personal ID Number
8. Click "Tender F6" >> "Store Credit F6"
9. On the Customer information page, click Undo
10. Click on "Store Credit F6"
11. On the Customer information page, click Undo
12. Click on "Store Credit F6"
13. Click Enter
14. Notice that the StoreCredit Number generated has incremented sequence number and the previous sequence numbers are lost due to "Undo" operations in Step 9 and 11
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms