Missing Record in IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD After Running Reimrollup And ReimPosting Batches
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Missing record in IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD after running REIMROLLUP and REIMPOSTING for a DEBMEC created by Fixed Deal.
Steps to Recreate :
1. Open Fixed deal screen.
2. Create 1 fixed deals, with Invoice Processing Logic and Debit Note / Credit Note Indicators(select credit note option in the drop down).
3. Check FIXED_DEAL table data.
4. Run vendinvf batch, along with Pre and Post dependencies.
5. Confirm if the data is inserted into STAGE_FIXED_DEAL_HEAD and STAGE_FIXED_DEAL_DETAIL.
6. Run reimfixeddealupload batch
7. A credit note request(CRDNRC) is created in IM_DOC_HEAD table with state as APPRVE.
8. Move the VDATE such that VDATE is later than Credit Note Request(CRDNRC) due_date - DEBIT_MEMO_SEND_DAYS of SYSTEM_OPTIONS.
9. Run the reimrollup and reimposting batch, which will create a Debit Memo (DEBMEC) for the same Credit Note Request(CRDNRC) which will be in void state now.
10. Run the reimrollup and reimposting batch to post the DEBMEC.
11 observe that the records for the DEBMEC posted in IM_DOC_HEAD does not have corresponding records in IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD and has records in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms