Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning (AIP), the What-if calculation for safety stock does not change value with changes in the baseline stock.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Run AIP replenishment batch.
2. Open Network Replenishment Workbook.
3. Open Warehouse Replenishment Plan worksheet.
4. Change measure "Baseline Safety Stock (Units) Override".
5. From the Menu choose What If - Unconstrained and What If - Constrained. Observe that in both cases the Safety Stock and Safety Stock - What If remain unchanged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms