Error When Matching An Invoice For PO Where The Invoice Location Differs From The Receipt Location
(Doc ID 2291690.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when matching an invoice for PO where the invoice location differs from the receipt location
1. In RMS, create a PO with one item to a warehouse.
2. Approve the PO.
3. Edit the PO and bring it back to Worksheet status.
4. Add the same item to the PO, but to a different warehouse.
5. Cancel the item from the original warehouse (from step 1).
6. Approve the PO.
7. Create and receive a shipment for the PO to the new warehouse (from step 4). Enter the full receipt quantity.
8. In ReIM, create a new invoice for the original warehouse (from step 1). The invoice cost is less than the order cost.
9. Attempt to match the invoice.
Result: Red bar on the top with Error message "Cannot perform insert"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document