Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon clicking "Save" multiple times on Creation of Replenishment Attributes screen, multiple records are inserted into the database.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the Create Replenishment Attribute screen under the Replenishment Folder.
2. Enter the details of the Department, Class and Subclass and the Location.
3. Enter the details w.r.t Replenishment in the detail screen.
4. Click on Save Button and notice the record inserted in REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_HEAD, REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_LOC tables.
5. Notice that for every subsequent click on the save button, system makes an entry into the REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_HEAD, REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_LOC tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms