Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Central Office an employee is created and assigned to a Store A, however the employee is able to search and view transactions of Store B.
Steps to Reproduce:
User is created with access to Store A
1. Select Transaction Tracker and deselect Hierarchy Information.
2. Select 'Search by StoreID', and enter store A. Transactions from store B are displayed.
3. Select 'Search Transactions by System Date', and enter the start and end date. Transactions from store B are displayed.
4. Select 'Search Transactions by Business Date', and enter the business date. Transactions from store B are displayed.
5. Select 'Tender Information', and enter min and max tender amount. Transactions from store B are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms