Error When Uploading Cost Change Template Directly To RMS Tables
(Doc ID 2292325.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading a new cost change template directly to RMS the process ends with below errors:
Steps to reproduce:
1) Set preferred language to Spanish in OID and set DATA_ITEGRATION_LANG to 1(English) in RMS.
2) Download the cost change template.
3) Prepare the template for cost change.
4) Select the 'Destination' as 'RMS Tables' and click Upload.
5) Verify if the file was uploaded correctly: Menu -> Tasks -> Foundation Data -> Data Loading -> Review Status. Click on 'View Issues' and note the above errors.
6) Upload the template in 2 steps. File to staging, staging to RMS tables.
7) Note that the cost change is uploaded without any errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document