Internal Service Request (ISR) Error Number 2 - Application Crashes Clicking the 'Set Criteria' Button on Virtual Connection Tab
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 126.96.36.1995
The application crashes with an "Error Number 2" after clicking the "Set Criteria..." button in the "Related Bandwidth Circuit Search" window when attempting to add a new virtual connection on an ISR order with a request type for "X-Broadband Services".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an ISR order (request type = X-Broadband Services, Number of Virt Conn = 1)
2. Click on the Virtual Connections tab
3. Click the Add New icon to add a virtual connection
4. Click the "...Rel Circuit" button in the bottom right of the "Virtual Connection - New" window
5. Click the "Set Criteria..." button on the "Related Bandwidth Circuit Search" window (w_so_circuit_assignment) and the application crashes
Due to this issue, users are unable to process ISR orders for Broadband Services.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms