GLR Report Problem - Incomplete Cross Reference (X-Ref) Value Displayed in LOCN Column
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 6.2.1
The entire Cross Reference (X-Ref) value displayed in the LOCN column of the Connection Design > CLR/DLR Design is not displayed in the Location column of the Design Lines Section on the GLR Report. Only the first 11 characters are displayed.
The entire Cross Reference (X-Ref) value displayed in the LOCN column of the Connection Design > CLR/DLR Design should be displayed in the Location column of the Design Lines Section on the GLR Report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Design
3. Query for a Virtual Connection
4. Open the Virtual Connection's Connection Design
5. Click CLR/DLR Design
6. Click Add Cross-Reference
7. Select a Connection Reference and click Add to Design then Close
* Note the X-Ref value in the LOCN column and ensure it is greater than 11 characters
8. Save the Connection Design (Current or New Issue)
9. Select Outputs > GLR from the CLR/DLR Design
10. Scroll down to the Design Lines Section of the Graphical Layout Record
* Note that only the first 11 characters of the X-Ref value are displayed
Incomplete Cross Reference (X-Ref) information on the GLR Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms