Modified Transactions From Retail Sale Audit (ReSA) Fail in SIM With 'Reason Code not handled' Error
(Doc ID 2292695.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modified transactions from Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) fail in Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM) with 'Reason Code not handled' error.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Sale and return transaction in XStore.
- Validate the details in SIM DB (POS_TRANSACTION,STORE_ITEM_STOCK)
- Modify the transactions (sale, return) in ReSA by adding new item, modifying.
- Quantity and deleting an item from the transactions and generate the SIMT file.
- Process the SIMT file in SIM by running ReSA Import batch.
- Validate the details in POS_TRANSACTION table of SIM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document