Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modified transactions from ReSA fail in SIM with 'Reason Code not handled' error.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Sale and return transaction in XStore.
- Validate the details in SIM DB (POS_TRANSACTION,STORE_ITEM_STOCK)
- Modify the transactions (sale, return) in ReSA by adding new item, modifying.
- Quantity and deleting an item from the transactions and generate the SIMT file.
- Process the SIMT file in SIM by running ReSA Import batch.
- Validate the details in POS_TRANSACTION table of SIM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms