Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During item fiscal reclassification for multiple locations, ORA-1000 maximum open cursors exceeded error occurs.The issue occurs when FM_FRECLASS_COPY_DOWN_CHILD is set to "Y"es and there are multiple item/loc reclassification created.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Select an item with children and grandchildren.
2. Set FM_FRECLASS_COPY_DOWN_CHILD in FM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS to Y.
3. Create a new reclassification in Fiscal Reclassification Maintainance screen at the parent level (item_level=1 tran_level=2).
4. Create a reclassification at item-country level (example: NCM change).
5. Add an item/location reclassification record, example: merchandise origin code change.
6. Keep repeating step 5 for different locations until the error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms