Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
On OFSAA 8.0.2, when attempting to run the Instrument Table Validation batch -- Batch_Table_Class_Req, the batch fails after successful data model upload. Model upload was done to correct proper registration of alm_coa_id, a user defined key leaf field previously created.
FAILED: Column FSI_D_CREDIT_LINES.<dimension name> was not found for table FSI_D_CREDIT_LINES in rev_tab_columns
HINT: check_table_class_req procedure returned status N while validating table FSI_D_CREDIT_LINES for classification code 100
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Made changes to the alm_coa_id from 'NULL' to 'NOT NULL' in the LEDGER_LEAF_COLUMNS, LEAF_COLUMNS, TRANS_LEAF_COLUMNS super-class tables. The ALM COA dimension was already in the model and all its four tables (_b, _attr, _hier and _tl)
2. Renamed the ALM_COA_ID in bold letters as directed in the dimension modeling document.
3. Did an incremental model upload. It was successful.
4. Ran the batch_table_class_req to register classification. The batch failed.
5. Error in the fsi_message_log is attached.
6. Data from the rev_table_class_assignment attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms