Redlined Bom Subcomponent Does Not Appear in Bom Comparison Report
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BOM Comparison Report does not display redlined subcomponent BOM items.
BOM Comparison Report will display redlined subcomponent BOM items.
- Login to Web Client
- Create part : p00023 with bom component : p00025
- Create a new change : C00018 for p00023. Set BOM redline as below and process status to released.
p00025 <--- remove
p00029 <--- create and add
- Create a another new change : C00019 for p00023. Set BOM redline as below and status is set to Pending.
p00029 <--- remove
p00030 <--- create and add
- Create a new change : C00020 for p00030. Set BOM Redline as below and Process status to released
p00031 <-- create and add
p00032 <-- create and add
- Run BOM Comparison Report with following criteria.
p00023, (2) C0001
p00023, 1 C00018
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms