Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management Analytics (ALMBI)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Financial Performance Analytics (EFPA/PFTBI) previously known as Oracle Financial Services Profitability Analytics Reporting
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Oracle Financial Services Liquidity Risk Management (LRM)
Information Domain (INFODOM)
Questions related to OFSAA 8.x Installation of ALM, FTP, PFT, ALMBI, PFTBI in a single indofom/environment, or even together with products from LRM product family:
1. Is there a specific order in which EPM and LRM solutions can be installed on the same environment? Is yes, what is that?
2. Are there any best practices related to having single or multiple infodoms for the EPM, BI and LRM solutions?
3. What is the impact of having single infodom for both EPM (ALM and PFT pack) and LRM packs?
4. Is Datamodel merge required for the case when EPM and LRM solutions are set up to use a single infodom? Otherwise, can we have sliced model upload for subsequent solution packs?
5. Is there any pack to download for EPM that includes the following applications: ALM, FTP, PFT, ALMBI and PFTBI?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms