Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Measures Start Date Range and End Date Range move forward by a day regardless of the Roll Weeks measure, and RP and RUT values are recalculated after each batch run.
1. Set appropriate value for RPAS_TODAY.
2. Load Daily Sales (sr0_dayslsld) measure is populated for a few weeks for a particular sku/location.
3. Set “Roll Weeks” measure to NO.
4. Setup the Start Date Range and the End Date Range.
6. Set Weekly Sales Min – Store to 2.
7. Run AIP replenishment batches.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to Fusion Client.
2. Open Product and Location Attributes Workbook > SRP Replenishment Plan(SKU/Store) worksheet, observe that the Start Date Range and End Date Range moved forward by 1 day instead of remaining the same since the Roll Weeks were set to No.
3. Run replenishment batches again.
4. The Start Date and End Date moved again, and different RUTL and RP values were generated compared to the first batch run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms