Error: "Error: Unable to resolve privileged username and password Problem occurred during decryption, unable to decrypt" When Running the Database Configuration Utility (Dbconfigpv.cmd/sh)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the dbconfigpv.cmd(sh) the following error is observed when selecting "Next" to advance past the database connection screen:
Error: Unable to resolve privileged username and password
Problem occurred during decryption, unable to decrypt
Please verify the information you entered.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced when using dbconfig at will with the following steps:
- Launch database configuration utility (dbconfigpv.cmd)
- Select database type, next
- Enter in database connection details
- Observe Error
The issue can be reproduced when using eppmconfig at will with the following steps:
- Launch database configuration utility (eppmconfig.cmd)
- Advance through all the configuration screens
- Observe Error on the "Configuration Process" screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms