Reimediinvupload Batch Getting Aborted When Total Costs Do Not Match
(Doc ID 2293990.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observed the following example errors after running reimediinvupload:
Steps to reproduce the issue (It occurs with items whose cost is in decimals)
1) RTV cost is set to Last receipt cost.
2) Have two items with unit cost of 10 and 0.01 respectively.
3) Create RTV with 2 quantity each
4) Run the EDIDLINV batch to generate the flat file.
5) Process the file to ReIM and run reimediinvupload batch, it generates the rejected file along with the above error.
The cost in decimal 0.01 is converted to 100 which is wrong and it causes imbalance between header and detail. Also for the same issue when only one item exist with 0.01 it creates a debit memo of 100.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document