Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice created for non-merch codes is double the amount against customs entry.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with 2 items.
- Assign Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) to both the items with at least one component.
- Approve the PO.
- Create Transportation and finalize it.
- Create Customs Entry and notice the value calculated.
- Set the status of Customs Entry to 'Confirmed'.
- Click 'Allocate ALC' button and then click 'OK' button.
- Notice that a non-merchandise invoice is created with a non-merchandise amount which is double the value shown in Customs Entry.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms