Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a stock order has STOCK_ALLOCATION.REQUESTED_UNIT_QTY set to 0, DMS error occurs when searching for the same in stock order status inquiry screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1. SCP parameter BACK_ORDER_FLAG in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) is set to 'N'.
2. Create transfer for 1 item and 1 unit in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) .Transfer has flown to RWMS as stock order.
3. Perform stock adjustment for this item in RWMS so that there is no stock available.
4. Assign wave to the stock order in Manual Wave Review Screen.
5. Check No Inventory(NI) SO status message has been generated.A record has been inserted in STOCK_ORDER_INFO_UPLOAD table for NI SO Status message.
6. In GUI ,Navigate to Distribution Planning > STOCK ORDER STATUS INQUIRY.
7. Enter customer order and distro_nbr.
8. Press Search > DMS ERROR appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms