Incorrect Number Of Precision For Total Qty Of An RTV Invoice In The Downloaded EDI File
(Doc ID 2294483.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When downloading an RTV invoice by running EDIDLINV batch in RMS, and the file is having 4 decimals for total_qty field though the total qty is in 2 decimals in RTV_HEAD and TRAN_DATE. Due to which the debit memos are getting consumed successfully in ReIM.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an RTV with qty having 2 decimals
2. Run RMS EDIDLINV batch which downloads the EDI file
3. Notice the EDI file has 4 decimals for Total qty field
4. Run EDI injector batch in ReIM server to consume the EDI file
5. The debit memo will not get consumed in ReIM as it is trying process 4 decimals total_qty field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!