Incorrect Number Of Precision For Total Qty Of An RTV Invoice In The Downloaded EDI File
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When downloading an RTV invoice by running EDIDLINV batch in RMS, and the file is having 4 decimals for total_qty field though the total qty is in 2 decimals in RTV_HEAD and TRAN_DATE. Due to which the debit memos are getting consumed successfully in ReIM.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an RTV with qty having 2 decimals
2. Run RMS EDIDLINV batch which downloads the EDI file
3. Notice the EDI file has 4 decimals for Total qty field
4. Run EDI injector batch in ReIM server to consume the EDI file
5. The debit memo will not get consumed in ReIM as it is trying process 4 decimals total_qty field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms