Cannot Export Configuration Package Containing UDR: Alert The Configuration Package zip file does not contain any Errors or Warnings. Contact your System Administrator
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.2]
Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 22.214.171.124 version, Unifier Admin Mode
When trying to export the configuration package from the Development environment the attempt ends up with a "Failed" status. If you click on "Package Content > Errors / Warnings", you see:
"Alert The Configuration Package zip file does not contain any Errors or Warnings. Contact your System Administrator".
Steps to reproduce:
- Select the Business Processes (BPs) from Company Workspace (Admin Mode)->Udesigner->Business Processes
- Tag the selected BPs as the Configuration Package
- Go to Company Workspace (Admin Mode)-> Configuration Package
- Select 'New' and specify the options as needed
- Execute the Configuration Package creation process
- Notice the error
503 Error: Unable to load /bp/g/studio/install/check_bundle
Excerpt from the Unifier log files:
...[Thread-67] ERROR bundle.BundleController ~~
Exception has occurred in BundleController.pack() at ...
- pack. message = [String index out of range: -1], stack trace
=[java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
The issue has the following business impact:
This issue has a very high impact. If it does not allow customer to export, customer cannot push all fixes made to earlier reported issues.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms