Items Rejected from Stock Count While Executing with Auto Authorize On in RSIM
(Doc ID 2294639.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), for a 'Unit and Amount' stock count with 'ALL Departments' selected, and with Auto Authorize selected and 'Allow Non-range Items' system parameter set to 'Yes', If the Stock Count file has an item belonging to a department that was not part of the Stock Count Extract, then SIM add the new item to the rejected items as ITEM NOT ON COUNT/ ITEM NOT AT STORE.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a 'Unit and Amount' Product group for All Store and Auto Authorize On.
2. Schedule the product Group for all stores.
3. Run the Extract Unit amount Stock count batch.
4. Open the stock count in one store and Take snap shot.
5. Select few items from Item table that was not ranged to the store for which Snapshot was executed. The department of the new items should also not be a part of current STOCK_COUNT_ID of the store.
5. Upload the Third Party stock count file with items selected above appended to the file in the required format.
<Item A>: Ranged After Extract Unit amount Stock count batch and after taking the snapshot, and
<Item B>: Not Ranged.
Both items are from a department that is not part of the STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM table for this stock count.
6. Execute Third party stock count.
Note that the new items whose department was not part of the Stock Count was rejected with ITEM NOT AT STORE(<Item B> ) / ITEM NOT On COUNT (<Item A> ) error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!