Conflict Checking InsertS Records Into RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL For Details With CC Error.
(Doc ID 2294666.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL has records for worksheet promo component .
Steps to recreate:
- Create a regular item with price 10$.
- Create a Fixed price promotion for two location A and location B.
- Location A with price 6 $.
- Location B with price 20 $.
- Select both the component and approve the same.
- Note: The component with location B price 20 $ will not get approved due to CC error:"event_must_cause_price_to_decrease".
- Bring the location A component back to worksheet.
- Swap location A component fixed price to 20$ and then make location B component fixed price to 6$.
- Approve the both the component. The location A component stays in worksheet status with no conflict check message.
- Verify the table RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL it has the information for 20$ for location A which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document