Error: "Unable To Save Filter Changes" When Attempting To Save Filters With User Defined Fields (UDFs) Or Codes.
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when trying to create a new Filter containing UDFs/Project Codes within different groups (all of the following rules and any of the following rules):
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Click Projects tab.
- Switch to Standard View.
- Click on the Filters icon, Manage Filters.
- Add new Filter.
- Add a Project Code under 'All of the following rules'.
- Add Filter group below (all or any of the following rules).
- Add a Filter condition (add a UDF or Code).
- Click 'Save'.
- Notice the error message: Unable to save filter changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms