The Stock Count Variance Report Does Not Report On Items With A NULL Physical Count Quantity
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The stock count variance report does not report on items with a NULL physical count quantity.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a unit or unit/dollar stock count.
- Run the stock explode batch.
- Run the stkupd to update the snapshot.
- Upload a count file for only some of the items.
- Run the stock count variance report (note: the message not all items have been counted pops up).
- Wait for the stock count variance report to complete running (do not click on the OK button in RMS).
- Note that all items that have a physical count qty of null do not show on the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms