Users are Unable to Save-confirm Container Without 'Add Item Permission'
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When 'Add item' permission is not granted to a user, that user is not able to Save or confirm the container.
- Add item to Transfer Shipment is not granted to user role.
Steps To Recreate:
- Navigate: Shipping/Receiving > Transfer Shipment > Select destination as store/warehouse and enter/select value > Create Container.
- Click on document button > select approved document > select approved item(s) > click Apply item(s) & Quantity button.
- Select item gets added. Now click on SCANNER button > on advanced item entry window, scan/enter an item which is not part of approved Transfer document > and click apply button > system displays error on the window.
- Click on Save/Confirm button > System throws error and user is not able to save transfer container.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms