Publish From Agile EC Is Wiping Out Field Values For Item Attributes Using Cascade Lists
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Publish from Agile EC is wiping out field Values for Item Attributes using Cascade Lists
Steps to reproduce:
- Put the Item on a Change. Custom field had a Value set.
- Then Item is put on a Change and the Value was Redlined within the Change Order.
- The released Design was saved to Agile using MCAD. The Value for the custom field was cleared.
- The Change Order Affected Items view still shows the old value and new redline.
- After choosing Undo redlines, the original value is still present.
- The value on the Item is gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms