Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you select Open and Tag and then if the View Conditions or View Abnormal tab is available, right-clicking a device from one of these tabs and selecting View will place the open condition and tag on the device without performing the open operation.
Expect that the conditions wouldn't have been placed on the device and that look ahead would remain open.
1. Place a tag on any device.
2. Locate a conductor upstream of this tag on the same circuit and double-click to bring up the control tool.
3. In the control tool for a wire, click operate -> open and tag
4. In the view conditions tab, use the right-click > view feature
5. The look ahead and control tool are both closed and the viewer focuses on that device with said condition tag.
6. Navigating back to the device from step 1, the device has the condition and a tag but has not been operated (still energized).
HIDE_CONTROL_TOOL flag is set in the Control Tool configuration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms