Stock Quantity Affected With Cancellation Of STOCK NF In Worksheet Status
(Doc ID 2295151.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you attempt to cancel the stock NF in worksheet status, its status changes to inactive, however the stock on hand was increased, with the same quantity that was cancelled, even if the stock has not been affected.
Steps To reproduce :
Check Stock on hand before create inventory adjustment.
- Create an negative Inventory Adjustment on SIM.
- Send it to RMS (NF Will be created and stock on hand on RMS will not be affected).
- Cancel worksheet STOCK NF.
- Check stock on hand again, it will be increased with STOCK NF quantity.
- Stock on SIM is ok after reversion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!