CFA Validation Does Not Work As CFA_SQL.GET_VALUE Does Not Get the Attribute Value Provided by User
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CFA(Custom Flex Attributes) Validation does not work as the attribute value is returned as null by CFA_SQL API.
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup CFA group set for Item Master.
- Setup CFA group for above defined group set
- Setup number type attributes for the above group.
- Create a custom validation function which validates the sum of attributes provided by user is 100%.
- Setup the above defined function as Validation_func in Group set.
- Now run the cfagen.ksh to activate the CFA.
- Navigate to Item screen --> More Action --> Other attributes -- CFAS screen.
- Enter the below values in the CFA screen such that the total value is 100.
- Attribute1 % = 6
- Attribute2 % = 40
- After clicking "Save & Close", a error message pops up saying total% is not equal to 100.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms