Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In both Company and Project level Business Processes, the selected user is not moving into the selected group even after the enabling the "Add user as a member to the selected group" configuration in both BP and shell level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Unifier
2. Go to Company Workspace, Admin Mode
3. Go to uDesigner--> BP --> Check the Data Picker Configuration
4. Highlight issue field, found no Group Membership is selected.
5. Go to User Mode, open same BP, click New to create new BP
6. Click select button for field, found no users listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms