Output Mappings Cannot Be Included In Releases In Insbridge Version 5.4.0
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Insbridge Rating and Underwriting - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Insbridge 18.104.22.168.0 version, RateManager
Output Mappings Cannot Be Included in Releases in Insbridge Version 5.4.0
If a program version is added to a Release and packaged in the release for Insbridge version 5.4.0, no option is available to include the output mappings in the package. In fact, the only available "include mappings" option in version 5.4.0 is to include field (input) mappings. The "include mappings" option available in earlier Insbridge versions would include both input and output mappings.
Should be able to include Output Mappings in a release.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Establish a new subscriber in Insbridge 5.4.0.HF2 (or higher) using the attached IBRM DB backup. Note it will be necessary to upgrade this IBRM DB to version 5.4.0
2) Establish a SoftRater environment for this subscriber
3) Place output mapping file in the output mapping workfile folde.
5) Create a new release.
6) With the release open, select a program version and click the "Create Package(s)" button.
7) A new dialog will open. Notice that the only "include mappings" option is the "Add the field mappings to the package?" option. Select this option along with the target SoftRater environment and click the "Package" button
8) After the packaging is completed, then deploy the Release
9) Open IBFA and pull up the package listing for the target SoftRater environment. Right-click the release and select the "Show Details" option. In the package details, click the hyperlink to show the package details
10) In the package details, verify that no output mappings are present
11) If the program version is packaged outside of a release, the "Add the output mappings to the package?" option is available, which will include the output mappings in the package. This same option is not available when packaging inside the release.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot include Output Mappings in a release.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms