Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The documentation says the following:
"The Stock to Sales report compares the stock available for sale at the beginning of the given week and the corresponding sales achieved by the end of the same week .Data for six weeks prior to the current week can be viewed in this report. The stock and sales is aggregated across all items belonging to the Department/Class/Subclass selected in the prompts and group of stores that source from the selected VWH.
The report also plots the trend of Stock to Sales ratio for six previous weeks to provide historical context to the allocator of the inventory levels in their stores and help gauge where overage or shortage situations occurred."
But when looking at the code for the materialized view ALC_OI_STOCK_TO_SALES where the data is collected, it gets data for WH only.
Also the diagram displays only sales but does not display stock and stock to sales as it is described in the OI-16-UG.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to Allocations.
2. Select Allocator Dashboard.
3. Enter department number(2001) and click search
4. Notice Stock To Sales displays sales only and does not display stock or sales to stock as explained in the user guide.
5. Check data in the materialized view ALC_OI_STOCK_TO_SALES and notice that there is a record there with all fields.
6. Compare the data again ITEM_LOC_HIST and notice that the data is calculated only for WH.
7. Review the code for the materialized view and notice that it calculates data only for WH.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms