RTLOG Declared Totals Fail To Sum Accurately When Reference Field Have A Value
(Doc ID 2295833.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReSA Transaction (RTLOG) Declared Totals fail to sum accurately when reference field have a value.
Following issues are noticed:
- Rollup values are not accurately rolled up.
- Rollup value appears in the System calculated column, instead of the RTLOG declared column.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create total with the following parameters :
Does this total correspond to a value from the RTLOG? Yes; Should a system value for this total be calculated? Yes
- Load RTLOG with two transactions that contain a tran type-'TOTAL'.
- Run totals batch and review results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document