The 'Select Recipient' Windows, Which Should Load a List of Users/email Addresses, Do Not Populate From the 'Reject Timesheet' Email Notification Window.
(Doc ID 2295897.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Select Recipient' windows, which should load a list of users/email addresses, do not populate from the 'Reject Timesheet' email notification window.
The 'Select Recipient' picker should load a user/resource list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure P6 configuration for mail service.
- Restart P6 deployment.
- Select Dashboard, Timesheet Approval.
- Highlight a timesheet, select Reject.
- Select Reject.
- Select "Send rejection Email to timesheet resource".
- Select ... on any to, cc, bcc picker.
- The select recipients picker does not load (shows a scrolling circle indefinitely).
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot to use the ellipsis on the To: Cc: or Bcc: lines, when rejecting an email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document