Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Select Recipient' windows, which should load a list of users/email addresses, do not populate from the 'Reject Timesheet' email notification window.
The 'Select Recipient' picker should load a user/resource list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure P6 configuration for mail service.
- Restart P6 deployment.
- Select Dashboard, Timesheet Approval.
- Highlight a timesheet, select Reject.
- Select Reject.
- Select "Send rejection Email to timesheet resource".
- Select ... on any to, cc, bcc picker.
- The select recipients picker does not load (shows a scrolling circle indefinitely).
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot to use the ellipsis on the To: Cc: or Bcc: lines, when rejecting an email.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms