No Tran_data Generated And Wrong AV_COST With Stock Change (RNF Cancellation)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No tran_data is generated and wrong AV_COST with stock change (RNF Cancellation).
Trying to cancel a RNF, system increased item_loc_soh with RNF quantity but not tran_data was created or updated and no change of av_cost occurred.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Look for item_loc_soh av_cost/quantity.
- Create a PO with 100 units with this item.
- Receive just 90 units.
- Look item_loc_soh av_cost/quantity.
- Look tran_data for item.
- Approve RNF created.
- Cancel RNF approved.
- Check item_loc_soh av_cost/quantity (AV_COST not changed and quantity increased, Additional File).
- Check tran_data, no records inserted or updated for this item_loc_soh change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms