Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to edit ALL Org and Merch Hierarchy levels, even if not selected for edition.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open to Organizational Hierarchy screen
2. Go to Chain or Area or Region or District
3. Select a Chain or Area or Region or District record - the specific record is highlighted
4. Click on Edit from Actions or from the menu directly
5. The screen with the listing of ALL Chain/Area/Region/District is displayed, and the record selection (highlight) is defaulted to the first record, as opposed to the actual record that was selected to be edited.
6. Now, ALL records are editable - Not just the record that was highlighted in the previous screen to be edited.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms