Error When Manually Creating A Freight Type Complementary NF With Partner As Issuer
(Doc ID 2295971.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manually creating a Freight type Complementary NF via the RFM GUI and selecting a partner as the NF issuer,system is returning following error when validating the NF:
"The following field is required: IO_entity_name_values".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and activate a partner in RMS (a Brazilian partner having Fiscal attributes set)
2. Create a PO NF for a supplier, validate, link to schedule and submit the schedule for receiving.
3. Simulate the physical receiving (no discrepancies).
4. Approve the PO NF.
5. Create a Freight type Complementary NF, select a partner (partner ID created in step 1) and select destination same as one for the PO NF created in step 2, and add the PO NF as referenced NF.
6. Validate the Complementary NF and note the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document