Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting the invoice , system is wrongly updating the INVC_MATCH_STATUS to Unmatch (U) for the matched receipt.
Steps To Recreate:
1- Create Order. Ship and Receive against the Purchase Order (PO).
2. Create a manual Invoice to exactly match with the receipt.
3. Run ReIM Batches. Invoice and receipt is matched.
4. Create an another manual invoice for the same Invoice quantity/cost.
5. Run the ReIM Batches. System generates Quantity discrepancy.
6. Now Delete the Invoice created in step 4.
Noticed that system is wrongly updating the INVC_MATCH_STATUS column to U for the matched receipt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms