MetaSolv ASR CBN - CABS Billing Navigator Window for a Circuit Should Retrieve and Populate Existing CBN Information from Prior ASR order.
(Doc ID 2296400.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple circuit details for a connection's CABS Billing Navigator are not flowing to the subsequent order
When a circuit in an ASR order has a CABS Billing Navigator with multiple circuits sections, and it is assigned to a NEW ASR order,
the CABS Billing Navigator (CBN) window should be able to retrieve and populate the existing CBN information for the circuit from the older ASR order.
window name: w_cabs_navigator_list
Steps on the Provisioning Process
1. Create an ASR order with an associated circuit.
2. Assign Provisioning plan including a CID task.
3. Open the CID task and Use COPY CABS CIRCUIT to duplicate the circuit in
CABS BILLING NAVIGATOR (CBN) window and complete as needed for multiple carrier connection.
4. Complete the ASR order and the circuit moves to In-Service status.
5. In a new ASR order, pull the same circuit and perform any change operation on the circuit as needed.
6. Assign Provisioning plan including a CID task.
7. Open the CABS BILLING NAVIGATOR window via CID task.
8. Only one copy of the circuit information is displayed in the CBN window.
The second circuit details in the CBN from the previous order is not getting pulled.
Multiple circuit sections in the CABS Billing Navigator is needed when multiple carriers / operators are involved in the connection.
Currently users need to manually retrieve and copy the information from the older ASR CABS Billing Navigator window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps on the Provisioning Process|