Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Match' button is disabled when trying to do summary match a header-only invoice which is not having quantity specified.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and Receive it fully.
2. Make sure that following parameters are set at supplier, supplier site and supplier group levels:
- Total Header Quantity Required = N
- Match Total Quantity = N
3. Create a header-only invoice without specifying quantity.
4. Navigate to Summary Match screen and noticed that 'Match' button is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms