Unable to Match Header Level Invoices Without Invoice Quantity Through Summary Match Screen
(Doc ID 2296484.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Match' button is disabled when trying to do summary match a header-only invoice which is not having quantity specified.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and Receive it fully.
2. Make sure that following parameters are set at supplier, supplier site and supplier group levels:
- Total Header Quantity Required = N
- Match Total Quantity = N
3. Create a header-only invoice without specifying quantity.
4. Navigate to Summary Match screen and noticed that 'Match' button is disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document