Import NF Structural Issues Not Handled Correctly By IRL
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there is any structural issue with imported NF XML, IRL does not update the status or handle rejection correctly.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a regular PO, approve and submit.
- Create 4 XML NF for this PO:
- The first file is a correct XML and would be imported correctly.
- The second file needs to have some error (Invalid sender, item etc..)
- The third file needs to have the same problems as point 2b.
- The fourth file needs to have some structural error, example do not inform the NFe access key.
- All imported NF get the status '101 - Rejected in Structural Validation' and for fourth file ,it is not possible to access the error log screen because it does not have NFe access key.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms